- Delivery of material goods is carried out by the method chosen by the buyer. The buyer chooses the delivery method on the checkout page before payment.
- The delivery time of the order depends on the chosen method. The selected operator of the delivery service is responsible for the delay in delivery.
- Delivery of a virtual product (subscription) is carried out immediately after payment by sending a letter to the buyer with a subscription activation link.
- The seller packs and ships tangible goods in accordance with the rules and recommendations of the selected postal operator.
- The seller ships the goods within two business days after receiving the payment.
- Shipping costs are included in the price of the goods.
- Sending of goods is carried out by the postal service “EMS Russian Post”.
- Each shipment receives a tracking number. Tracking of postal dispatches is carried out on the EMS Russian Post website.