1. Definition of terms
1.1. “Administration of the site of the online store (hereinafter referred to as the Administration of the site): specialists whose duties include managing the site, organizing and (or) processing the personal data received on it.
1.2. “Personal data” – information that is directly or indirectly related to a specific or identifiable individual (also called the subject of personal data).
1.3. “Processing of personal data” – any operation (action) or a combination of those that the Administration performs with personal data. These operations (actions) can be performed both automatically and manually.
1.4. “Confidentiality of personal data” is a mandatory requirement for the Operator or other person working with the User’s data to keep the information received in secret, not letting outsiders know about it, if the User who provided the personal data has not expressed his consent, and there is no legal basis for disclosure.
1.5. “User of the website of the online store” (hereinafter referred to as the User) “- a person who has visited the website of the online store, as well as using its programs and products.
1.6. “Cookies” is a short piece of data sent by a web browser or web client to a web server in an HTTP request, whenever the User tries to open a page of the online store. The fragment is stored on the User’s computer.
1.7. “IP-address” is a unique network address of a node in a computer network built using the TCP / IP protocol.
To provide personal data, the User fills out electronic forms located on the website of the online store. The User’s personal data that are subject to processing are:
- his last name, first name;
- his contact phone number;
- his email address (e-mail);
- the address to which the purchased goods must be delivered
3.2. The composition and conditions for collecting anonymized data using third-party software are determined directly by their rightholders and may include:
- browser data (type, version, cookie);
- device data and location;
- operating system data (type, version, screen resolution);
- request data (time, referral source, IP address)
3.3. The Administration is not responsible for the procedure for using the Anonymized User Data by third parties.
4. Purpose of collecting personal data of the user
4.1. The collection of the User’s personal data by the Administration of the online store is carried out in order to:
- Identify the User who has gone through the registration procedure on the website of the online store in order to place an order and (or) purchase goods from this store remotely.
- To provide the User with access to the personalized resources of this site.
- To establish feedback with the User, which means, in particular, the sending of requests and notifications regarding the use of the website of the online store, the processing of user requests and applications, the provision of other services.
- Determine the location of the User to ensure the security of payments and prevent fraud.
- Confirm that the data provided by the User is complete and correct.
- Create an account for making Purchases and implementing the functioning of the subscription service, if the User has expressed his desire to do so.
- Notify the User about the status of his order in the online store.
- Process and receive payments, confirm tax or tax benefits, dispute a payment, determine whether it is appropriate to provide a specific User with a credit line.
- Provide the User with the fastest possible solution to the problems encountered when using the online store through effective customer and technical support.
- Timely inform the User about the updated products, familiarize him with unique offers, new prices, news about the activities of the online store or its partners and other information, if the User expresses his consent to this.
- Advertise the products of the online store if the User agrees to do so.
- Provide the User with access to the sites or services of the online store, thereby helping him to receive products, updates and services.
5. Methods and terms of processing personal data
5.1. The term for processing the User’s personal data is not limited by anything. The processing procedure can be carried out in any manner prescribed by law. In particular, with the help of personal data information systems, which can be conducted automatically or without automation tools.
5.2. The personal data of the User processed by the Site Administration may be transferred to third parties, including courier services, postal organizations, telecommunication operators. This is done in order to fulfill the User’s order left by him on the website of the online store and deliver the goods to the address. The User’s consent to such a transfer is provided for by the rules of the site’s policy.
5.3. Also, personal data processed by the Site Administration may be transferred to authorized bodies of state power of the Russian Federation, if this is carried out legally and in the manner prescribed by Russian legislation.
5.4. If personal data is lost or disclosed, the User is notified of this by the Site Administration.
5.5. All actions of the Site Administration are aimed at preventing third parties from accessing the User’s personal data (except 5.2 and 5.3 paragraphs).
5.4. If personal data is lost or disclosed, the Site Administration together with the User is ready to take all possible measures in order to prevent losses and other negative consequences caused by this situation.
6.1. This Policy can be changed or terminated by the Administration unilaterally without prior notice to the User. The new version of the Policy comes into force from the moment it is posted on the Site, unless otherwise provided by the new version of the Policy.
6.2. The current version of the Policy is located on the Site ematveev.com on the Internet/