Payment rules in the online store.
Payment cards accepted: VISA Inc, MasterCard WorldWide, NSPK MIR
To pay for goods by credit card when placing an order in the online store, select Payment method: credit card.
When paying for an order with a bank card, the payment is processed on the authorization page of CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW, where you need to enter your bank card details:
- Card type
- Card number
- Card expiration date (indicated on the face of the card)
- Name of the cardholder (in Latin letters, exactly as indicated on the card)
- CVC2 / CVV2 code
Then click on the “PAY” button.
For additional authentication of the cardholder, the 3D Secure protocol is used. If your Bank supports this technology, you will be redirected to your Bank’s server for additional identification. For information on the rules and methods of additional identification, check with the Bank that issued your bank card.
The security of processing Internet payments through CREDIT BANK OF MOSCOW is guaranteed by the PCI DSS international security certificate.
Information is transmitted using SSL encryption technology.
Tips and tricks on the necessary security measures for making payments using a bank card:
- Take care of your plastic cards as you save cash. Don’t forget them in your car, restaurant, store, etc.
- Never give your credit card number over the phone to any person or company
- Always have an emergency telephone number at hand for the bank that issued your card, and in case of loss, immediately contact the bank
- Enter the card details only when making a purchase. Never list them for any other reason.
- Check if a secure SSL connection is established: the address in the address bar should start with https: // and a lock should appear in the lower right corner of the browser.